Britty - My Vegan Life

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cupcakes!

I since I was finally feeling better after days of coughing, I made one of the recipes from the new book I just got, ""Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World" (I am so thrilled I got the book! All the cupcakes look SO good!) I ended up making a basic chocolate cupcake and then made a vanilla frosting and put oreo cookie crumbles in it. Though they didn't look anything like they did in the picture, they were SO good! :o I didn't get any pictures of them yet but I will and I'll put it soon. :)

OK! Here is the pic!! :)

4 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Candi said...

These were totally good, Britty!! I'm happy you got the book now! hee hee!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Gaia said...

I'm so jealous !!!
Beautiful, Britty !

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

WOW! That looks scrumptious!! Good job, Britty!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Linda said...

what a fantastic frosting idea! i love it! isn't it funny that oreos are mistakenly vegan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home