Britty - My Vegan Life

Monday, October 23, 2006

Chip!

I know I already wrote a little about this but just thought I'd share some pictures! Sadly, I couldn't bring a camera on Chip (I would've if I could!!) and Candi couldn't walk the horse trail with our group but she able able to snap the pictures of Chip and I. :P


Candi got this picture through a barn window. I'm in the pink jacket getting ready. :) (Chip is in the way background too! Aww!)


Just meting Chip. I still couldn't believe I got him to ride!


Chip all all saddled up and I'm ready to go! I loved the fact that they let you choose English or Western. I love the look of Western and the little horn on the saddle!


Us coming back from our long trail ride. It was fun! What a good boy Chip is. :)

8 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Gaia said...

Oooohh ! Chip is so handsome ! He has such a kind face too :)

You are a very lucky girl Britty to get to know a new horse friend :)

(thank you for your comment on my blog :D)

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Candi said...

Chip!! What a cutie. He is pretty close to your dream horse! I loved seeing you on the trails again!

Awwww, Gaia's comment is too cute! :) :)

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger LoveQuills said...

What a pretty horse! Is "Chip" short for "Chocolate Chip"? I love his coloring. How fun you got to ride!!!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger bazu said...

Beautiful horse- I've never ridden before, but the college where I teach has a riding program, so maybe I can try.
Oh and your cupcake looks so good! I'm glad we're all in this cupcake club (cult?) together. =)

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

I love Chip! He looks like he's white with chocolate chips. What a cool buddy you have in him. Very wonderful.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Valentina said...

chip is so beautiful! and you look great with him!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger alex said...

Are you really a vegan? Because it certainly isn't vegan to ride a horse. You're using the horse for your personal gain thus exploiting him/her.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Hayley said...

My horse looked like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home