Britty - My Vegan Life

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Moving!

I am so excited for our move back to Boston! The road trip is going to be very fun and once we get out there, we get to see friends & family again and the fluffy snow! No more crazy rain storms and flooding! :D We've been doing well on packing though we still have a LOT of other things to pack!

Also, it did snow today. It was slushy though. :( Later on, it ended up snowing again and actually stuck! I was shocked! It stayed on the ground but it's too shallow and icy. :( (I can't wait for Boston!!)


BJ and I walking in the snow last year. :)

3 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Razzle said...

Wow, I can't believe it snowed there today!! It was warm here today - almost HOT!! I can't believe you guys are finally moving! Yay!!!! Can't wait to see you in December!! :-D

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Gaia said...

Yay !! A new post from Britty ! LOL

I know you must be so very busy but you are also so very excited, right ? How are BJ and Lily and Oreo, and Mittens and all your other friends ? Are they excited too ? They must feel that something is going on. Now, when Pumpkin sees us with an empty box, he has a worried look on his face. "Not again !" LOL

I'm thinking of you ! xox

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Valentina said...

I like the photo of you and BJ in the snow! Moving is always so exciting and it must be wonderful to be back in Boston!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home