Britty - My Vegan Life

Monday, November 06, 2006

Pumpkin Carving

Wow, I am feeling guilty! I haven't written a blog in a long time or blog hopped! :o Tomorrow I will be checking out all of your blogs though. :)

On Halloween, for the first time, we didn't go trick-or-treating and carved pumpkins instead! I was going to carve a horse from the web, but it was SO hard! I was expecting it to be pretty easy, but we didn't have the right tools! I ended up not carving the horse and making up my own design. I ended up creating a wolf instead. Here's what it looked like all lit up:




While I was making mine, I hadn't noticed Candi making a very cute raccoon:



:) I think I'll stick to just dressing up for fun though. Carving is so hard! :P

9 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger John Locke said...

Very good work, Britty.

Do you like backgammon?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Gaia said...

Helloooooo !
I was starting to think that Chip didn't want to let you off LOL ;-)

Beautiful work Britty ! We didn't even carve a pumpkin this year and I hope that we will be able to. It may end up being a Christmas pumpkin though LOL We could paint it red,green and gold ;-)

I love roasted pumpkin seeds. Did you make some with yours ?

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Candi said...

I love the wolf! :) Next year, we will get the pumpkin cutter tools! :) It will make it much easier. :P

I like Gaia's idea of a Christmas pumpkin! Or Thanksgiving!! ;)

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Razzle said...

So cute! You did a good job on that wolf!! Those pics are so neat!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger The Chadam said...

Great work Britty. Love the pumkins...
Going to have a bit more of a peek around your blog. I hope there's not as many food photos as there was on Candi's because it's making me hungry!

Love, Couz'n Cheryl

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Baka said...

coooool...

i don't get to celebrate a lot of occasions here in singapore >_< halloween being one of them... *sighs*

heee heee... here to spam your bloggy *shifty*

in case you didn't know, i'm amanda ^^

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Valentina said...

so cute!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger John Locke said...

Very talented. I knew that knife lesson would come in handy. I knew you were capable.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Candi said...

We miss your blogs!! Come back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home