Britty - My Vegan Life

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Into MA!

Candi and I did end up driving cross country to MA! It was such a long trip and got boring staring at the hills for hours, but we brought things in the car for entertainment. :D We got to hit up Chicago and see my aunt and that was so fun! We stayed in a pet friendly hotel for two nights and got to go to the Chicago Diner! It was SO good! I got the Pan-Seared Tofu and a Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter 'Milkshake.' :P

Anyway, we finally made it to MA, and we love our new place! (Though we are very sad not being able to have our two dogs who are being taken care of by a friend.) We've already decorated a ton and got our place setup nice. It's still missing a few things, but it looks great so far!

For Christmas, which was only a few days after we got to MA, we did setup a tree and decorated it. :) It was really fun getting to see all of our family (whom we hadn't seen for two years!) for Christmas. :)

Also, there is some bad news. One of our bunnies, Beanie the black bunny, died yesterday. He seemed perfectly fine too. :( Candi and I were so sad but got to bury him in a nice place today. :(

I know this is late but...Happy New Year! Candi and I had Isa's pizza and Candi made a carrot cake. (which was SO good) Then, we got to watch the count-down until midnight and saw fireworks on TV and also saw a few real firworks through the trees! Lol! I haven't thought of any resolutions yet though. :(



Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!

image source: MSN Encarta

7 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Dori said...

Sorry to hear about your bunny. The picture you have shown here is brillant. The Chicago Diner sounds fabulous!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Candi said...

Nice post!

Happy New Year! :) Did you make your resolutions list yet? :P

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Razzle said...

Yay Britty - you finally updated your blog!! I'm so glad you guys got to stop by Chicago, and then we got to see you AGAIN for Christmas. You're probably sick of us. :) I'm so sorry about little Beanie. But I"m glad you had a nice place for him there (and not in Washington).

I wonder what your Resolutions will be?

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Harmonia said...

Hi! Long time...no see! I am back bloggin' - same place:
http://harmonia.bloggoing.com

Happy New Year! Candi...if you see this...swing by my place...I have missed you and your blog, too!!!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Gaia said...

Happy New Year Britty XOXOXOXO

Wonderful picture of fireworks ! I love fireworks :)
I am so happy you love your new place ! :))

Beanie was loved and such a handsome boy ! I'm sad I didn't get to meet him. I love bunnies so much... I'm sure I would have adored him.
May he be in peace where he is now. He was very lucky to have such a loving friend in you.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger madeinalaska said...

I am sooo sorry to hear about your bunny!!
I am glad to hear you and your mom made it accross country w/o any problems.. besides being bored I guess..
I hope you and your mom have a fabulous happy and healthy new year!! take care..
Julee

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your bunny. I'm a new reader of your blog and am sharing it with my daughter who enjoys it as well. Glad to hear you had a nice New Year's night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home