Britty - My Vegan Life

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Night at the Museum

After so much hard work in the last two weeks, Candi and I decided to go see the movie, Night at the Museum. It was kind of scary at first, but I loved it! It was a really neat idea and it was very funny! The place it was based at was at the American Museum Of Natural History Museum in New York. I had already wanted to go there and after seeing that movie...I REALLY want to! (I'm going to be staring at the lions waiting for them to come to life) One day, Candi and I will go to New York and hit it up as a homeschooling trip! :)

American Museum Of Natural History website: Click me!



If you haven't seen this movie yet, go see it!

7 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Candi said...

Very funny! Gaia saw it too and liked it! :)

What exhibits would you want to see most of all? The African mammals?

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Razzle said...

I think it was actually filmed at the science museum here in CHICAGO!!! Hmmm! Field trip!!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the movie. My children desperately want to see this and I just keep hearing good things from actual real life people who've seen it, not silly critics. I guess we're going this weekend.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger laura jesser said...

Hi Britty!

I have heard that this movie is verey good. I'm glad you and Candi enjoyed it. I don't see a lot of movies when they come out, but if I get the chance I will most likely pick this one!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Johanna3 said...

Thanks for the info! and thanks for comment in my blog too!
:)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Candi said...

Chicago?! I had to look it up and only found this:

The museum featured in the film was actually built from scratch on a sound stage in Vancouver, Canada. The Museum is based on the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, external shots of the museum were used in the movie.

Source(s): wikipedia

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Razzle said...

heh heh...well, it was worth a shot. :) We do have a cool museum here that Britty would like. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home