Britty - My Vegan Life

Monday, February 19, 2007

Warrior Cats

"Fire alone can save our clan..."

I decided to blog about my favorite books EVER, Warriors. The first series starts off with a kitten named Rusty who joins a clan of wild cats. There a four different clans of cats: Windclan, Riverclan, Shadownclan, and Thunderclan. Rusty, now called Firepaw, lives in Thunderclan where he learns how to live in the wild. All through the first six books you follow Firepaw through his adventures until the next series came out...



"Darkness, Air, Water, and Sky will come together...and shake the forest to its roots."

The next series is called The New Prophecy where we follow a cat called Brambleclaw and Firepaw's two daughters as they try to find a new home for their clans as humans come and rip up their original forest.



"Before there is peace, blood with spill blood..."

I am so sad because I read these books so fast and I've now finished all of The New Prophecy and have to wait until April for the next series, Power Of Three, to come out! I can't wait! :P

The offical Warriors website: Click!

8 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Candi said...

*meow!*

You are flying through these books. Maybe someone can suggest another series you may like, since you're on a break from Warriors until the next book comes out!

We can peek around the bookstore too and see what else looks interesting. But no one will compare to Fireclaw! Or Jewel-eye! Lol! :) :)

Nice post. I like!

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Oh it sounds really good. I'll have to ask around and see what else is similar to this or has animal-related ideas for a young lady of your age. My dad volunteers at a place that houses books of all kinds so i can have him be on the lookout!!! Meowza!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Razzle said...

You are a quick reader!! Those books look really good. I especially like the cover of the one called "Fire and Ice!" Cute! Well I hope the next Warriors book comes out soon!!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Gaia said...

Hi Britty !
thank you for the review !
I'm sure at least two of my monkeys would love the series :)

xox

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Harmonia said...

Hi! My blog service broke and hasn't been fixed so I will now be located here:
http://harmonia.wordpress.com

Hope to see you soon!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Urban Vegan said...

You are a warrior reader and blogger!

I would have loved these books at your age. Heck, I'm going to be 42 and I still think I'd like them.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Happy Birthday, Britty!!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Madelyn said...

I looooove Warrior cats too! My friend and I even made up our own clan called Rainclan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home