Britty - My Vegan Life

Monday, July 09, 2007

What do you eat?

I'm good with keeping up with my blog... O_O

Most people I know think that I just eat carrot sticks and apples all day long. I constantly get the question, "What DO you eat?!" Well, this is what our breakfast/lunch was:

Cheerios
Soymilk
A tofurkey sandwich with kale on 7 grain bread
Cherries
Pasta salad

It's all totally normal, just instead of mayonaise we use veganaise in the pasta salad and on the tofurkey. (Plus, why use turkey when we have tofurkey? :P)





These people have seen to many advertisements for milk because all of them seem to think I'm going to be weak if I don't drink 2 glasses of milk a day. -_-
"Calcium, needed for strong bones, is found in dark green leafy vegetables, tofu made with calcium sulfate, calcium-fortified soy milk and orange juice, and many other foods commonly eaten by vegans."
Dark green leafy veggies? Kale. Soymilk? Yep. :P



One annoying thing is that if you sneeze once, people think you're sick because of your diet. O_O I've only been sick twice in two years and these people have had the Flu, stomach bugs, and are taking about five pills a day. When a meat -eater is sick, it's totally normal. Weird huh?

There is some sad news that came to us a few days ago...my Aunt's hedgehog, Razzle had passed away. I was shocked and very sad. He'd been having some problems recently but I was still surprised. I know he'll be missed a ton.


Quote from Here
Images from Here

4 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Candi said...

Ooooh, I love the photos you've found!

Hey! You just sneezed... must be that *radical* diet!! :P

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Razzle said...

Yay - you finally posted! By the way, I love the name Tofurkey!!

Aww, thanks about the mention of Razzle. I still am in disbelief. It's like when you lost Minnie..it's just so weird..like I can't believe it really happened. I keep looking at his blog and thinking, "is this for real?" But I hope he's playing with Minnie somewhere..and Starlight too.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger bazu said...

I totally agree with you, Britty!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

i'm so sorry about Razzle, Britty... Nice to see you post. And your vegan ways are something to be proud of - keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home