Britty - My Vegan Life

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday BJ!!

Today was BJ's birthday!!! Today he is 11 years old and looks only 5!

Candi is so funny always worried about him, saying that he's turning 20 tomorrow and is going to get sick! He's not that old yet Candi! He got really spoiled with tons of treats and a new bed so he can sleep in my room. Also, we needed to clip his claws because he's been ice skating everywhere recently! While he was in heaven with his treats, we were able to clip them FINALLY!! I think that makes him feel a lot better not falling everywhere. :p



Our other dogs are always stealing food from him...but today he got his revenge! He went into their crate and stole his new favorite little bones from them. It looked so funny!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Candi said...

Awww... He's so cute. I'm glad he had a nice birthday. I mean, he's 20 now and we have to have him enjoy his years. ;)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Gaia said...

I love BJ even though I have not met him yet. He looks so calm and wise.
I hope that when he's 20, he looks only 10 :)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Razzle said...

BJ looks as good as ever and still just a young pup! I'm glad he's standing up for himself! Happy birthday BJ!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home