Britty - My Vegan Life

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Lava Cake!!

I decided to make a lava cake today and it came out pretty good!

Sadly, I didn't make it from scratch but we actually found a vegan mix at our grocery store! We had to use two eggs so I used our replacement and used vegan butter. that was all I needed to add. It was so weird because I'm use to it taking forever but this probably took me about 15 minutes.

Anyway, when they came out, they were great! SO chocolaty and you need silk/rice milk with it but it was so good! :)



Candi and I have been thinking a lot about rescuing a bunny recently. We miss Smokey but we keep seeing bunnies at shelters that only have a few days to live and we just want to save them all! We might go to a shelter tomorrow and check out the animals but if we do, I have this feeling we may come back with a lot more pets than we really need! Lol!




Who could not want them?!

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Razzle said...

How is Carrot doing??!


Lava Cake sounds sooooo good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home